Blundstone boots are versatile and worth the investment

Blundstone boots, made by the Australian footwear company Blundstone, have become popular in the Midwest, but I have noticed a lot of people still asking, “What are Blundstones?” Blundstones are a Chelsea style of boot made for all occasions. The boots are waterproof too, meaning they are great for hiking, business casual outfits or just to wear out and about. 

If you Google “Blundstones” and see the price, you will notice that they are not cheap– they are an investment. As a college student, I spent a long time wondering if they were worth the investment, and after a few months of saving up, I bought a gently used pair.

I can say wholeheartedly that my Blundstones are 100% worth the money that I paid. I am not here to encourage you to buy the shoes, but rather to persuade people who may be on the fence about Blundstone that it is fully worth it to buy their products.

I have worn mine hiking, to class, on hot girl walks and to my internship. They have never failed me and are the only shoes I own that are truly versatile. I no longer have to pack three pairs of shoes to go on vacations because Blundstones match all occasions. I wore my Blundstone 585s to Tennessee and hiked over 10 miles in them and my feet never hurt. They are supportive and very cute. I didn’t have to worry about bringing tennis shoes, hiking boots and cute shoes on that vacation. I only brought my Blundstones.

Due to my love for Blundstone, I would frequently post pictures in them or film short outfit of the day TikToks, and would tag the brand. Because of this, I was chosen for their ambassador program, which resulted in me picking out a pair of boots in exchange for social media content. This is also why I support the brand so much. I only have a few thousand followers and they reached out to me, allowing me to work with them. Seldom do brands choose partnerships based on passion and not follower count. This made me feel utterly special and encouraged me to keep making content. 

Since then, I have worn my new boots to Chicago for a conference. I walked around six miles a day in them and was constantly on my feet. My feet never hurt, which is rare for me. I got compliments left and right on the shoes. I also wore them to a conference in Los Angeles, where I had been very limited on luggage space. I was comfortable for both my 16-hour travel day and walking throughout Universal Studios in the pouring rain. My Blundstones still look brand new. 

I also love the sense of community that Blundstone wearers have. Whenever I see someone wearing Blundstone boots, I always want to chat with them. It’s like the shoe version of the Jeep Wrangler Wave. It’s a community bonded over boots.

Blundstone also has a great warranty program. The warranty ensures that if your boots have wear and tear due to use, they will help you fix them.

My last tip is to make sure that if you are purchasing Blundstones, try them on first. Their sizing is in Australian sizes and that doesn’t always directly correlate to U.S. shoe sizes.

Blundstone boots are worth every penny and are great for all occasions.