PRINT ONLY, JOSH

Student senate finance committee report from Tuesday, Sept. 13

Phi Sigma Pi-Epsilon Psi requested and received $332 for an informational event about the honors fraternity. The event is Wednesday, Sept. 21 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in Kirkhof Center Room 2266.

Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization requested $504 and received $453 for a “Shark Tank” style competition. The event is Tuesday, Oct. 4th from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the Seidman College of Business 1008B Forum.

The American Marketing Association requested $1,038 and received $650 for various events and speakers throughout the semester.

The Latino Student Union requested and received $3,476 for a Dia De Los Muertos celebration. The event will take place Friday, Nov. 4 at 7 p.m. in the Kirkhof Center Grand River Room.

Travel funds

Otaku no Anime requested and received $732 to pay for their trip to the Youmacon convention in Detroit.

The Public Relations Student Society of America requested $2,000 and received $1,860 to attend the Public Relations Student Society of America.

Promotional funds

The pre-med club requested and received $100 for promotional posters for the flu vaccine clinic that will be put on by the Family Health Center, the Kirkhof College of Nursing and the pre-med club.

Upcoming funding board meetings

Appropriations funding board: Tuesday, Sept. 20 from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in Kirkhof Center Room 2201

Cultural funding board: Monday, Sept. 26 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. in Kirkhof Center Room 1142